Reports to IEA
The Executive Committee shall, by 31st January each year, provide the IEA with reports containing technically
substantive, non-proprietary information on the progress of the Programme
and its results.
- Annual Progress Reports
At the 33rd FPCC MEETING - 20/21 JANUARY 2004, reporting format has changed concerning annual progress report as follows,
ANNUAL REPORTS will be draft according to the following structure:
Executive Summary (1-2 pages including the following key elements):
- Short description of the IA mission and relevance to the international fusion program;
- Current focus and objectives (main topics);
- Past achievements/accomplishments (main topics);
- Future strategy/plans (main topics);
- Collaborations in place in/outside the IEA;
- Message to policy makers.
- Current activity and past achievements/accomplishments (details)
- Future strategy/plans (details)
- Any other attachments the ExCos may want to add (lists of members, meetings, publications)
- Annual reporting period is from June (last year) to June (present year).
- End of Term Reports
At the 33rd FPCC MEETING - 20/21 JANUARY 2004, End of Term Report is required for renewal/ termination as follows,
END-OF-TERM REPORTS will be draft according to the existing guidelines recalled by Antonio Pfluger (IEA-ETC, Head) in his letter 19 Dec. 2003 to the IA Chairs. The EoT Reports should include the following elements:
An executive summary as described above for the Annual Reports is strongly recommended.
- Past Accomplishments
- Future strategy
- CERT Criteria table
The relevant FPCC/IAs liaisons are responsible to draft the executive summary of the reports
The EoT report was revised after the submission at 33rd FPCC meeting.
The revised EoT report was submitted at CERT meeting on 18/19 October 2005. The file below is the submitted EoT report.
The following powerpoint file was used for the presentation about the IEA LT
Extension request on the CERT meeting.
The EoT report submitted to the FPCC meeting 24-25 January, 2012.
The EoT report submitted to the FPCC meeting 25-26 January, 2017.
- Presentations to FPCC (Fusion Power Coordinating Committee) meeting
The 34th IEA FPCC meeting was held at Paris on March 22, 2005.
M. Kikuchi as Chair of LT IA reported annual and End of Term Report by
the following file. FPCC approved the extension of the Agreement for another
five years. The final approval of the extension will be taken up at the
Committee on Energy Research and Technology
The 35th IEA FPCC meeting was held at Paris on Feb.28 and Mar.1, 2005. E. Oktay as Chair of LT IA reported the annual report.